Friday, August 8, 2014

The Benefits of being Home Alone

My family all just left for vacation, meaning I'm home alone for a few days. Today is Friday, I'm going camping Monday, coming back Wednesday, and then be home alone again for a couple more days until Friday.
I'm 18, but I've never been home alone for more than a day. Usually at least my sister is with me.
So, I decided to make a list of the benefits of being home alone.

  • Playing music as loud as I want 
  • Staying in my PJ's all day without anyone complaining
  • Scream at the top of my lungs 
  • Have breakfast for dinner, and vice versa. 
  • Pee with the bathroom door open. 
  • Run throughout the house
  • Be able to go anywhere I please, without telling anyone
  • Get the TV whenever I want 
  • Turn off the AC and leave the windows open. 
That's all I can think of at the moment. Of course I do have a few responsibilities such as walking my sister's dogs once in a while. But that isn't a problem. 
Going to see in a friend can hang out with me tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment